Friday, December 3, 2010

Golden Labrador

Hello again today I'm going to be talking about golden labs personally I think that the are one of the cutest dogs ever and I wish I had one. Anyway today I'm going to telling you about the interesting life and characteristics of the golden lab. I will begin with telling you how much the weigh and how much the eat and stuff like that , first how much the weigh normally, the normal male weighs about 27-60 kg and the normal female normally weigh about 25-42 kg. Now there height the normal male gets to be about 56-63 cm and the normal female is about 54-60 cm. This breed of dogs are very playful and need to let out to exercise at less 2 a days or even more, they are very social and they are differently not shy of people of dogs. There life span is normally live 10-14 years long. So that's my little post on golden labs or yellow labs I hope you enjoyed and I hope you post  a comment or a question I can't wait to hear what you think!

Brenna

3 comments:

  1. Wow, up to 60 kg? That pretty much twice my weight! Great post, keep on posting!!
    Rana:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my love it's Charis awesome blog when are you going to do one on Cissmet he's waiting for time in the spotlight. K love you sweety cya 2moro I'm sure
    xo
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Brenna,

    I too love golden labradors. Have you been looking at the photos of Lulu's little golden labrador puppies? Aunt Heather and Uncle Alex have sent the photos. I hope they get one of the puppies. I think the puppies are adorable.

    love
    Aunt Shelley

    ReplyDelete