Monday, November 15, 2010

English Bulldog

Today I'm going to be posting a post on English bulldogs. English Bulldogs are one of my favorite types of dogs, some of the facts I'm going to be sharing are how much they weight where they are from and other cool facts.The English Bulldog is a wide, medium sized, compact dog, with short legs. The body and head are massive with extra skin on both the skull and forehead falling in folds. The cheeks extend to the sides of the eyes. The muzzle is wide, short and pug with a broad, deep stop. The black nose is broad with large nostrils. The dark eyes are deep set. Weight: Dogs 53-55 pounds and it can get to be 12-16 inches. The English Bulldog originated from the British Isles. English Bulldogs are very playful and need to be taken on daily walks. English Bulldogs can live up to 8 years. English Bulldogs like  guarding stuff like toys,food,furniture and even people. Now you know a little bit more about people I hope you enjoyed and that you learned something new. Please feel free to post a comment! I got my information at this website: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/bulldog.htm


Thanks for reading!
Brenna

4 comments:

  1. Why do you like English Bulldogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. English Bulldogs are one of Grandad's favorite dogs...good choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Brenna! Do you know anyone who has an English Bulldog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Brenna,

    English bulldogs are also one of my favourites. On my walk to work, I occasionally see an English bulldog out for a stroll and it always makes me smile.

    love
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete