Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hamish my black lab

I am going to be interviewing my sister and asking her  questions about my black lab Hamish.

1Q Where is Hamish's favorite place to go walking?
1A By the river because he adores the water.
2Q What is Hamish's favorite toy?
2A His pink bone because he is comfortable with his masculinity.
3Q What is Hamish's favorite food?
3A Butter, cheese - dairy products.
4Q Who is Hamish's favorite owner?
4A Either Mom or the person who walked him last.
5Q Where does Hamish like to sleep?
5A On Brenna's bed.
6Q What is Hamish's favorite activity?
6A Playing fetch.

Thank-you for reading and feel free to post comments!

Brenna

2 comments:

  1. Your dog sounds really fun!!
    How old is he? (or is it a she?)
    Could you possibly post a photo of him/her?

    I'm quite excited to see your future posts, Great Blog!!

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brenna,

    I hope this works. It was wonderful to visit with all of you yesterday. It was great fun to read about Hamish and I agree with Emily's suggestion above concerning a photo (if it is possible to post one). I think your Mom might have one of the earlier Hamish puppy photos that I took.

    love
    Aunt Shelley

    ReplyDelete