Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome!

My first post is going to be a post about what I 'm going to be talking about on my blog. Each week I'll be talking about a different dog,I'll be talking about the dog you will see on the dog of the day gadget on the top of my blog, I'll  also be talking about some dogs that I'm going to interview that live in my neighborhood, the way I will organise this is that every second week I'll be interviewing a dog and every other week I'll be researching a dog. I'll be very interested to hear what you have to say about the different dogs. Now I'll be going into more detail about what kind of question I'll be asking the dogs that I'll meet up with, I'll be asking them question like what there favorite toy is and how heavy they are and who there favorite owner is, who there doggy buddies are and more personal question anyway I hope all of that was not too boring and I hope you comment on my blog and if you have any more suggestion for question or things I should researches I hope you'll give me a comment saying your suggestion!

Brenna.

5 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a great idea! Will you translate the 'dog language' for us, though? :)

    Perhaps you could also give us some background information on the breed of the dog that you are interviewing, such as some key characteristics of the breed and where the breed would be found in the wild.

    I am looking forward to reading your dog blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited to read your next post!




    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Brenna,

    I hope that I have now successfully joined as one of your blog followers. I think that this is a great project. As you know, I love dogs (especially puppies). I wondered please if you will have an on-line photo album containing images of all of the dogs you describe. For instance, I notice that you now have a photo of Honey the Golden Retriever and, the other day, there was a Corgi puppy.

    Happy Hallowe'en.

    love
    Aunt Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Brenna! I love the idea for your blog and I think that you will gain many faithful followers! :)

    Teacher's technical comment (from a marking point of view):
    I would just recommend that perhaps you break your entries into smaller paragraphs--dividing your posts according to main ideas--in order to make it easier for your readers to scan for information. Reading aloud to listen for the breaks in thoughts might help you determine where a new paragraph could be started.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete